Bits & Bites from my original blog :)

A preview for you! I share as I please!

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Simple (Tech) Pleasures

So, I got my new IPhone 6S Plus 64GB in ....wait......in Rose Gold!!!!!!!!

Never before did I get so excited about an iPhone 😊

I'm playing with it like a lil kid!!

Speaking of lil kids, my lil kids have been excited too! Lemme take that back! They are suppppeerrrrrr excited!!!

Shreyu saw the box in my hand as I got home n shrieked n squealed n screamed wiry excitement and ...the loud, high pitched, did I mention loud? ....the loud, high pitched screaming did not stop until at least 10min!!!! And the smile and the grin on Shonu's face glimmered n shone like a 1000watt bulb!!!! 

After a mini fight about who should open the box, about who should peel off the protective sticker, it was justified that I open it myself ...not because it's mine but because that's fair between the yelling monkeys.

Update #2: 
2 months after I bought the phone and I completely forgot what happened the rest of the evening that day. 

Gosh, I start all the posts with such gusto and I barely finish them. That's worse than than not writing one coz I am left wondering what happened ...

Note to self - Either start a post n write it all the way through or don't attempt at all!!

All I know today is that I love love love my rose pink colored iPhone 6S Plus, although I do complain that it is bulky for slender palms...and till date, I show off the delicate pink whenever I get a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home